H.E.R.O.E.S. is committed to respecting the privacy of our families, students, donors and supporters. This policy defines how the information provided to H.E.R.O.E.S. will not be shared with any third party.
Information Collected: The following represent types of information that we collect and/or maintain:
- Contact information – name, organization, address, phone number, and email address.
- Payment information – credit card number, expiration date, electronic payment, matching funds
and billing information. This information, however, is properly destroyed after its use.
- Volunteer information – name, address, volunteer interests.
- Information concerning how you heard about H.E.R.O.E.S.
- Your request to receive periodic updates/invitations/newsletters via U.S. mail or email – e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fundraising appeals.
How your information is used: H.E.R.O.E.S. uses your information to register our students, understand their/your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate with you, and update you on H.E.R.O.E.S. happenings.
Regarding contributions, all donations provided for specific sites or entities are used for the specific purpose designed.
No Sharing of Personal Information: H.E.R.O.E.S. will not sell, rent, lease, or share your personal information. We assure you that the identity of all our parents, students, volunteers and donors/supporters will be kept confidential. Use of donor and patron information will be limited to internal purposes of H.E.R.O.E.S. and used only to further our activities and mission.